Survey GraduatesFull-time, Lower HUtt or Kapiti
We are a team made up of a diverse range of people with differing ages and experience. We are seeking Survey graduates to join our team.
We offer the projects, resources and staff to assist in becoming a Licensed Cadastral Surveyor and provide a detailed mentoring programme. Our surveyors have consistently won awards for licensing projects. You would be involved in topographical and land transfer surveys, the resource consent process, engineering design, setout and observation. Lots of project management opportunities will be provided.
We have some of the most up-to-date technology with drones, robotic and scanning total stations and GPS.
Excellent people skills, a good sense of humour and being ready to accept a challenge would ensure compatibility within our office and team environments.
A competitive salary will be paid to the successful graduates and the opportunity to gain skills that will take you as far as you want to go…..
You will have the following…
- Bachelor of Surveying (BSurv).
- New Zealand Drivers Licence.
- A positive can do attitude and excellent attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; and
- Ability to work in a team environment.
What we offer?
- Mentoring from senior Licensed Cadastral Surveyors.
- Interaction and learning opportunities with Cuttriss planners and engineers.
- Regular training opportunities.
- Well-being contribution $250 per year.
- Cellphone plan with unlimited data and $200 towards a phone every 3 years.
- Accuro health insurance.
- Modern offices.
- Great culture with regular social events.
This is your opportunity to be part of a well-established growing consultancy firm that has a reputation for exceptional customer service, quality product delivery, and strong relationships with clients and local councils.
Cuttriss Consultants Ltd has been serving the Wellington region for over 75 years.
We are passionate about what we do, and offer continuing professional development, a varied and challenging workload, flexible working hours, and a collaborative and supportive multi-disciplinary work environment.
For any confidential queries, please contact:
021 222 7911.