From in-fill subdivisions to large, complex projects, we have the skills and experience to design and manage the implementation of a wide range of subdivision projects.
We can help you with your land development project:
The subdivision process from start to finish
We’ll first assess how suitable your site is to subdivide, and the most appropriate type of subdivision. We can then estimate the time and cost to complete the subdivision work. You can also get a subdivision feasibility report and lot yield analysis if needed.
We can then carry out the entire subdivision process for you. Our team will coordinate all surveying, engineering and planning aspects to meet council’s standards. And we’ll keep you informed of progress the whole way through.
As part of the subdivision process, we’ll:
- Survey the site
- Design the subdivision layout
- Prepare resource consent applications
- Carry out all surveying and engineering work as required
- Coordinate the installation of new services
- Project-manage the entire process for you