If you have a passion for planning and want to contribute to the positive growth of the Wellington region, we’d love to hear from you. Ideally, you’d have a keen interest in land development, a thirst for knowledge, good written skills, like a challenge, and enjoy working in a fun and friendly team environment with a drive to succeed.
You will be working on a diverse range projects including large land development, community and infrastructure projects throughout the greater Wellington region.
You would also have opportunity to contribute positively towards the growth of the region by providing urban design advice, engaging with a wide range of stakeholders, and managing the resource consenting process from preparation of applications to decision as well as opportunities to process resource consents.
If you enjoy working in a team environment and have a desire to make a difference, then this role is for you.
Successful applicants will:
- Hold a planning, resource management, geography, environmental or urban design-related degree.
- Be a member of NZPI (or be eligible to apply).
- Have experience with the Resource Management Act 1991.
- Have good written and oral communication skills.
- Think creativity and innovatively to seek solutions and outcomes.
- Produce work of a high standard.
- Have a positive attitude with a drive to succeed.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Learning and development opportunities
- Paid professional memberships
- Well-being contribution $250 per year
- Paid charity day
- Cellphone plan with unlimited data and $200 towards a phone every 3 years
- Accuro health insurance
- Modern offices
- Great culture with regular social events.
This is your opportunity to be part of a well-established growing consultancy firm that has a reputation for exceptional customer service, quality product delivery, and strong relationships with clients and local councils.
Cuttriss Consultants Ltd has been serving the Wellington region for over 75 years.
We are passionate about what we do, and offer continuing professional development, a varied and challenging workload, flexible working hours, and a collaborative and supportive multi-disciplinary work environment.
For any confidential queries, please contact:
021 222 7911.