Engineer GraduatesFull-time, Lower HUtt or Kapiti
We are seeking an Engineering graduate to join our team of fun and passionate Engineers, we enjoy what we do and have a supportive environment to kick-start your career.
We offer the projects, resources and staff to assist in becoming a Chartered Professional Engineer, including a mentoring programme.
You would be involved in Engineering design, contract administration, and site observations. Lots of project management opportunities will be provided.
You will have the following…
- Completed or studying towards a Diploma or Bachelor of Civil Engineering.
- New Zealand Drivers Licence.
- A positive can do attitude and excellent attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; and
- Ability to work in a team environment.
What we offer?
- Mentoring from senior Engineers.
- Interaction and learning opportunities with Cuttriss planners and surveryors.
- Regular training opportunities.
- Well-being contribution $250 per year.
- Cellphone plan with unlimited data and $200 towards a phone every 3 years.
- Accuro health insurance.
- Modern offices.
- Great culture with regular social events.
This is your opportunity to be part of a well-established growing consultancy firm that has a reputation for exceptional customer service, quality product delivery, and strong relationships with clients and local councils.
Cuttriss Consultants Ltd has been serving the Wellington region for over 75 years.
We are passionate about what we do, and offer continuing professional development, a varied and challenging workload, flexible working hours, and a collaborative and supportive multi-disciplinary work environment.
For any confidential queries, please contact:
021 222 7911.