Full-time, Lower Hutt
We are seeking an experienced Civil Engineer to join our Lower Hutt team.
You will be responsible for carrying out a wide range of tasks including project management, contract administration, civil works observation. You will have the opportunity to be involved in a variety of land development and infrastructure projects within the wider Wellington Region.
To ensure that the company’s professional image and commitment to attaining high quality outcomes at a competitive price is upheld in all workplace practices.
- Holder of a New Zealand recognised engineering qualification or overseas equivalent with NZ work experience.
- Experience and a sound knowledge of a broad range of civil engineering practices and techniques.
- Experience with the technology utilised by the Company, including 12d and Bricscad software.
- New Zealand Drivers Licence.
- Well-being contribution $250 per year.
- Cellphone plan with unlimited data and $200 towards a phone every 3 years.
- Accuro health insurance.
- Modern offices.
- Great culture with regular social events.
This is your opportunity to be part of a well-established growing consultancy firm that has a reputation for exceptional customer service, quality product delivery, and strong relationships with clients and local councils.
Cuttriss Consultants Ltd has been serving the Wellington region for over 75 years.
We are passionate about what we do, and offer continuing professional development, a varied and challenging workload, flexible working hours, and a collaborative and supportive multi-disciplinary work environment.
For any confidential queries, please contact:
021 222 7911.